Founded in 1997, Fun Language curriculum was originally developed by a team of experienced teachers, child psychologists, and child development specialists in the UK. It has been further developed to suit the requirements of Thai children and in line with the guideline of the Ministry of Education as well as the Cambridge Young Learner exams syllabus.
With a unique approach to teaching English to non-English speaking children in a fun-filled way, the curriculum enables learners to become acquainted with English without inhibition or self-consciousness.
Over the years Fun Language has gained a foothold in a very competitive ESL market and has achieved a reputation as a leading provider of ESL to young learners. Its unique curriculum is now being taught in more than 50 schools in Thailand with over 20,000 students annually. While the main office is in Bangkok, Fun Language also have branch offices in Ratchaburi, Lopburi and Phitsanulok.
1. To promote ENJOYMENT of learning English
2. To improve CONFIDENCE in English communication
3. To develop ACCENT and PRONUNCIATION
4. To teach the CULTURE of the language
1. A progressive curriculum for learners aged between 3-15 years
2. A communicative approach based curriculum
3. Team teaching by a team of a qualified native English speaking teacher and a Thai teacher
4. Proven results. Many of our learners have taken the Cambridge Young Learner exams at all three levels (Starters, Movers, Flyers) with excellent results